We are just four months out which if you asked us before the pandemic we would have said, “we can’t wait! We want to go noooowww! Let’s get to it!” But now, 4 months seems like we have a chance at still going. Most of our days are just praying that we will still be able to get on the plane to Biarritz on Aug. 30 and begin our journey the next day.
Keep sending us good vibes!